counter for blogspot

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So bright I need shades

Top of the day to you. Its very sunny, and a little windy here in Terre Haute. You just can't beat days like this. I simply love them. I'm doing some last minute preparaions and errands. Just had me a nice hearty meal which was thin sliced chicken breast with orange sauce (low sodium). In 2 weeks we have a new NPC Indiana show Muscle madness In South Bend, IN. I don't know how the turnout is going to be but there is suppose to be a lot of events going on outside of the bodybuilding fitness and figure show. Wanted to stop by and show some love. I also need to give a shout out to those who competed in the Arnold Classic. Great show and great competition. I will give my shout outs later today In the mean time I'm going to enjoy my starbucks Coffee


Au revoir