counter for blogspot

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I tried to load more pictures for you but this thingy isn't working lol. Well I tried yah'll.
I have met so many people and made so many friends and connections on this voyage. We got evil crew members to blotted to fans of Ron Pass. I can say now I know about voyaging and ships as I've learned a lot. Being on here I've meet some inspiring people. I will. Share more later. I have funny stories with you when I can get more in depth. Let's see it ranges from Dr. Phill to the Golden Girls. ;) of course it would have been more fun if I had a few other things but I've made the best of it. Oh I did a dance off lol and I busted out doing splits in jeans ha ha. Im still surprised their not ripped. I got so many stories and a picture for everyone of them lol.

Next month I will be in Charleston seeing my cruise friend as I promised. She embarrassed me here on my voyage in a good way lol and im going to give her a good time when I see here. She's a very dear friend and always will be as we share some great memories.